EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Alison is a graduate the University of Hartford with a Bachelor's degree in Insurance and Finance. In addition, she earned a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Hartford. She is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) designee, licensed in Connecticut for property and casualty insurance and for life, accident and health and disability insurance. Alison is a securities licensed registered representative of Lincoln Financial Securities Corporation and holds the Series 66 and Series 7 securities registrations. She previously worked for Marsh, Inc. as a property/casualty insurance broker providing risk management services to fortune 1000 businesses for 3 years.
As a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor CRPC® designee, Alison has gained extensive knowledge in areas which include:
- The Retirement Planning Process & Meeting Multiple Financial Objectives
- Sources of Retirement Income
- Personal Savings: Investing for Retirement
- Employer-Sponsored Plans
- Individual Deferred Compensation
- Planning for Incapacity, Disability & Long-Term Care
- When to Retire
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Asset Management & Investment Strategy during Retirement
- Income Taxes & the Retiree
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Cash Flow Considerations
In addition to providing fee based comprehensive financial planning, she also represents various insurance companies that provide annuities, long term care, life, disability and health insurance.